Gulf Shores Condo at Navy Cove
List Price: $299,000
Address: 2715 Highway 180, Gulf Shores, AL 36542
Details: 3 BR, 2 BA Waterfront Property with 1,260 sq. ft.
Gulf Shores Real Estate Sales
Navy Cove condo for sale in Gulf Shores Alabama. Boaters escape for less than $300K on the Alabama Gulf Coast – Fish, Eat, Sleep & Repeat! Enjoy great vistas and easy access to the Gulf of Mexico and Mobile Bay. A deeded boat convey with water and power is included…covered parking is available. There is an elevator that makes bringing the catch of the day up a breeze – additional storage area too! The community amenities feature 2 outdoor pools with hot tubs, a BBQ area, fishing deck, a pavilion and more. Don’t miss this one!
Gulf Shores Alabama
Gulf Shores is a popular vacation destination on the Alabama Gulf Coast, just west of Orange Beach & Perdido Key. Gulf Shores, surrounded by back-bays and rivers, has a sub-tropical climate providing a variety of outdoor activities. Gulf State Park is a popular destination and ideal for enjoying the white-sand beaches, fishing, kayaking, camping, hiking.
* Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Navy Cove Condominium, Gulf Shores AL
- Most People Don’t Know This Unique Shrine In South Carolina Exists
- America’s First Recorded Cave Is Right Here In Alabama
- White Peach Sangria
- The Strangest Town In The Golden State Is Right Here In Southern California… And You’ll Want To Visit
- This One-Pound Donut In North Carolina You’ve Never Heard Of Is A Must-Have Delight